Monday 26 March 2012

3 weeks and no running.

So 3 weeks have passed with no running, and this has been less irritating than I would have imagined. Probably because I know the back of the leg is still not 100% and therefore I am not going to risk running until after I see the physio again on Weds for an update on where we are at. On the plus side, I have been to the gym a fair bit and have been doing a pretty solid amount of weights and doing some interval stuff on the stationary bike.  Tomorrow will see the mountain bike used on the ride to/from work (20mile round trip), and I may try and do this 3 times this week, and then a 20+ miler at the weekend. And fingers crossed, I will get the ok to get out for a gentle run.

Happy Running (or maybe that should be Gyming, not even sure that is a word!)

No comments:

Post a Comment