Saturday 12 March 2011

Running Easy

Easy 10miles this evening as this week is an easy week (I do 3 weeks hard 1 week easy), and I am having difficulty running slow, well, what I mean is, slow enough for my 4 x Marathon in 24hrs next month. I seem to be running at about 8.15 to 8.30 per mile pace as default easy pace, this is too fast. Never thought running too quickly (in relative terms) would be a problem.

Meet up with the Shooting Star runners tomorrow at 9am in Richmond Park for an easy 8miles, and then I am visiting the Hospice in the afternoon. All of the people who are running the Virgin London Marathon for Shooting Star have been invited to visit the Hospice, we will have a group photo and a tour of the Hospice, promises to be a really good afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Similar problem with my training, we were out today and realised that if we are to do GUCR we would have to completely drop our pace. Good thing about is that we can have proper food and breaks at checkpoints without feeling rushed.

    ReplyDelete