Saturday 15 January 2011

Feeling Unwell

Just my luck, on an easy mileage week and i seem to have picked up some sort of illness (no, not man flu).
Started feeling unwell around lunchtime yesterday (headache, body aches, general tiredness) so an early night with only some toast for tea and not up until 9.30 this morning. So probably no run tonight but hope to be ok for 10miles or so tomorow, but in the bigger picture, if i don't get out at all it is probably best to get 100% and start next week feeling better.
On a seperate note i also have a bruised side just below my ribs, how did this happen i hear you ask, well, by falling onto the hard edge of my sofa while playing Jedi's with my son and his light sabres!!! This may stop me running more than the illness as it hurts to breath deeply and when i bounce, both of which feature heavily when running, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment